FSI is more than an innovative developer of polyurethane systems. We help manufacturers ensure consistency in production by offering a level of technical service and support that is rare in the industry today — just as our founder intended.
Solutions we provide
FSI delivers innovative, high performance polyurethane systems along with unrivaled customer support.
Innovative Polyurethane Solutions
Premium rigid, flexible and spray foam; elastomers and more
Proven performance in end-use applications across markets
Custom blends for unique technical requirements
Ecomate: zero-GWP and non-VOC
HCFC- and HFC-free blowing agent on the market since 2002
Compliant with Montreal and Kyoto protocols, U.S. EPA and state SNAP requirements
Changeover to Ecomate® systems requires no major equipment or process updates
Equipment to optimize operations
Global production & distribution
Domestic production in Dallas, Texas and St. Louis, Missouri
International production & distribution in South America, Europe, and Asia
Safe, flexible multi-modal shipping via tote, drum, pressurized cylinder, and pressurized bulk tank
What to expect from the FSI sales process
- Polyurethane system recommendations that meet customer requirements and are compatible with your manufacturing capabilities.
- Equipment engineering & process guidance to help you integrate manufacturing systems tailored to meet your customer’s product quality requirements. FSI even helps specify and install foam manufacturing equipment.
- Manufacturing trial runs to optimize your process by simulating real production runs.
- Extensive testing in FSI R&D labs ensures products meet exact specifications.
- Hands-on training & resources demonstrate proper use and maintenance of foam systems and equipment. Training is supplemented with multimedia educational resources.
Benefits of an FSI partnership
- Regular on-site visits to check process control as well as assist with dispensing equipment maintenance, chemical storage and delivery systems to ensure your operation is optimized at all times.
- Troubleshooting to determine the source and nature of production issues and identify solutions, backed by our technical team’s extensive knowledge of foam systems and equipment.
- Fast response as technical service reps can attend to production issues as quickly as same-day.
- Ongoing education that supports your growth by ensuring your systems—and people—keep getting smarter.