Over time, concrete slabs and structures are exposed to a wide variety of environmental stresses, which can lead to sunken, uneven concrete. Lifting and realigning concrete slabs with FoamJack polyurethane foam is fast and eliminates the need to excavate or replace existing slabs. FoamJack fills voids and compresses the soil underneath, gently lifts the concrete, curing in minutes to make a permanent, stable, level foundation. The repair can be done quickly and with minimal mess or disruption.
Concrete Leveling Polyurethane Foam
FoamJack® vs. Mudjacking
Like mudjacking, FoamJack works via injection through a hole drilled into the concrete. As the polyurethane foam enters the cavity in the soil beneath the sunken concrete it quickly expands. After curing, FoamJack will never break down.
FoamJack has many advantages over mudjacking that make it an efficient and cost-effective repair solution.
- The pressure from the foam causes it to completely fill underlying voids and penetrate loose soil.
- FoamJack is a dense, durable rigid polyurethane foam. It flows far more easily than the slurry of mud, sand, cement, crushed limestone, etc. used in mudjacking.
- Significantly lighter in weight than slurry, FoamJack can easily be transported to work sites that are inaccessible to large mudjacking rigs, making it an effective solution for virtually any job location.
- FoamJack requires a much smaller injection hole than mudjacking – 5/8″ or smaller compared to 1″ to 2″ – making the repair more aesthetically pleasing.
- FoamJack is specially formulated to displace any water that has accumulated under the slab.
- Field proven since 1988.
- All season product – available for use year-round.
- Permanently levels concrete in as little as 15 minutes.
- Works well in sand, rock and poor soil conditions.
- Classified as non-hazardous material by the EPA and DOT.
- HFC free, with zero global warming potential (GWP), zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), and no volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Made in the USA.